A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Nenita Cabaccang-Sabater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nenita Cabaccang-Sabater is Average.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabaccang-Sabater graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nenita F Cabaccang-Sabater MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nenita F. Cabaccang-Sabater practice?
- Dr. Nenita Cabaccang-Sabater has 1 office location.
Dr. Nenita Cabaccang-Sabater practices Psychiatry near Laredo, TX.
See Laredo Psychiatrists.