Learn more about Dr. Nerses Sanossian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nerses Sanossian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nerses Sanossian, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Ischemia
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanossian graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sanossian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanossian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nerses Sanossian practice?
Dr. Nerses Sanossian practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Hills, CA and Leesburg, VA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists and Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.