A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nerses Sanossian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nerses Sanossian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nerses Sanossian, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Ischemia
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanossian graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sanossian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nerses Sanossian MD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Nerses Sanossian practice?
- Dr. Nerses Sanossian has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nerses Sanossian practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Hills, CA and Leesburg, VA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.