A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nestor Lazaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazaro graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Lazaro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lazaro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans