A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nestor Lazaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nestor Lazaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lazaro
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lazaro Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazaro graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Lazaro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nestor Cruz Lazaro MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nestor C. Lazaro practice?
- Dr. Nestor Lazaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Nestor Lazaro practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Sylmar, CA.
See Sylmar Family Physicians and Sylmar Internists.