A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nestor Lazaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazaro graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Lazaro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nestor Cruz Lazaro MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nestor C. Lazaro practice?
- Dr. Nestor Lazaro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nestor Lazaro practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Sylmar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA.
See Sylmar Primary Care Doctors and Sylmar Internists.