A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nestor Lazaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nestor Lazaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lazaro
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lazaro Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazaro graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Lazaro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nestor Cruz Lazaro MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nestor C. Lazaro practice?
- Dr. Nestor Lazaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Nestor Lazaro practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Sylmar, CA.
See Sylmar Primary Care Doctors and Sylmar Internists.