A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neyssa Marina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neyssa Marina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marina
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marina Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neyssa Marina, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Germ Cell Tumor (Teratocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Marina graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Marina has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neyssa Marina MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Neyssa Marina practice?
- Dr. Neyssa Marina has 1 office location.
Dr. Neyssa Marina practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatric Specialists.