A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine-Minh Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine-Minh Nguyen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine-Minh Nguyen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Nguyen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine-Minh Ngoc Nguyen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine-Minh N. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Katherine-Minh Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine-Minh Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cordova, CA.
See Rancho Cordova Primary Care Doctors.