A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ngoc-Oanh Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Tran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ngoc-Oanh Thi Tran MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ngoc-Oanh T. Tran practice?
- Dr. Ngoc-Oanh Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Ngoc-Oanh Tran practices Anesthesiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists.