A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ngoc Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ngoc Nguyen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Nguyen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ngoc T Nguyen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ngoc T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Ngoc Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ngoc Nguyen practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Primary Care Doctors and Garden Grove General Practitioners.