A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Belasco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Belasco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belasco
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Belasco graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Belasco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Bon Secours Community Hospital
- St Anthony Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas David Belasco DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas D. Belasco practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Belasco has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Belasco practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Goshen, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, PA and Mahwah, NJ.
See Goshen Primary Care Doctors and Goshen Family Physicians.