A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Belasco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Belasco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belasco
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Belasco Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Belasco graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Belasco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Bon Secours Community Hospital
- St Anthony Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas David Belasco DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas D. Belasco practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Belasco has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Belasco practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Milford, PA.
See Milford Primary Care Doctors and Milford Family Physicians.