Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Bambino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Bambino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bambino
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bambino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Bambino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bambino graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Bambino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas George Bambino MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas G. Bambino practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Bambino has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Bambino practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cornwall, NY.
See Cornwall Internists and Cornwall Gastroenterologists.