A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Caccavo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Caccavo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Caccavo, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Caccavo graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Caccavo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Caccavo MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Caccavo practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Caccavo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Caccavo practices Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiologists.