A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas D'Cunha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas D'Cunha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Cunha
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Cunha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas D'Cunha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Cunha graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. D'Cunha has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- A.L Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Cyril D'Cunha MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas C. D'Cunha practice?
- Dr. Nicholas D'Cunha has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas D'Cunha practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists, Lubbock Hematologists, and Lubbock Oncologists.