A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas D'Cunha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas D'Cunha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Cunha
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Cunha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas D'Cunha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Cunha graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. D'Cunha has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- A.L Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Cyril D'Cunha MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas C. D'Cunha practice?
- Dr. Nicholas D'Cunha has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas D'Cunha practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists, Lubbock Hematologists, and Lubbock Oncologists.