A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas D'Cunha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas D'Cunha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas D'Cunha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Cunha graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. D'Cunha has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Hospital Suny Health Science Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Cyril D'Cunha MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas C. D'Cunha practice?
- Dr. Nicholas D'Cunha has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas D'Cunha practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists, Lubbock Hematologists, and Lubbock Oncologists.