A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas D'Cunha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas D'Cunha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas D'Cunha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Cunha graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. D'Cunha has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Hospital Suny Health Science Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Cunha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans