A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Deutsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Deutsch, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deutsch graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Deutsch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Andrew Deutsch MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. Deutsch practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Deutsch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Deutsch practices Anesthesiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists.