A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Germanakos is Excellent. Dr. Germanakos has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Germanakos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Germanakos graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Germanakos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Germanakos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Germanakos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Germanakos practice?
Dr. Nicholas Germanakos practices Pediatrics near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Katonah, NY.
See Mount Kisco Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Colin Germanakos, Dr. Collin Germanakos, Dr. Nick Germanakos, Dr. Nickolas Germanakos