A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Lux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Lux, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Lux, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lux graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lux has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Edward Lux MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas E. Lux practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Lux has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Lux practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.