A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Hampton Mast:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Hampton Mast, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Hampton Mast, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hampton Mast graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Hampton Mast has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Hampton Mast MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Hampton Mast practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Hampton Mast has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Hampton Mast practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA and San Jose, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.