A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Mast:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Mast, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mast
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mast Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Mast, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mast graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Mast has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas H Mast MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas H. Mast practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Mast has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Mast practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.