A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Mast:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Mast, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mast
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Mast, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mast graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Mast has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas H Mast MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas H. Mast practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Mast has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Mast practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.