Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicholas Namias
Dr. Nicholas Namias, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Namias is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital South, University of Miami Hospital & Clinics and University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff. He speaks English.
Dr. Nicholas Namias has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Nicholas Namias is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Hazel Lupena
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi13
Dr. Marwan Tabbara
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Miami, FL 0 mi33
Dr. Lawrence Blass
Miami, FL 0 mi6