Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Ogunmola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Ogunmola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ogunmola
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Ogunmola Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Ogunmola, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogunmola graduated from University of Ife. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ogunmola has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas A Ogunmola MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. Ogunmola practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Ogunmola has 8 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Ogunmola practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and Hurst, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists.