Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Ogunmola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Ogunmola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ogunmola
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ogunmola Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Ogunmola, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogunmola graduated from University of Ife. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ogunmola has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas A Ogunmola MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. Ogunmola practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Ogunmola has 8 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Ogunmola practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and Hurst, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists.