A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Ogunmola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Ogunmola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ogunmola
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Ogunmola, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogunmola graduated from University of Ife. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ogunmola has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas A Ogunmola MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. Ogunmola practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Ogunmola has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Ogunmola practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists.