Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Panagon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Panagon, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panagon
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Panagon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Panagon graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas S Panagon MD is a male Neurologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas S. Panagon practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Panagon has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Panagon practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Tustin, CA.
See Tustin Neurologists and Tustin Psychiatrists.