Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Panagon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Panagon, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panagon
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Panagon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Panagon graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas S Panagon MD is a male Neurologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas S. Panagon practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Panagon has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Panagon practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Tustin, CA.
See Tustin Neurologists and Tustin Psychiatrists.