A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Pennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Pennings is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pennings
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pennings Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Pennings graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pennings has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Joseph Pennings DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Pennings practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Pennings has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Pennings practices Family Medicine near Warwick, NY.
Additional practice locations include: North Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Warwick Primary Care Doctors.