A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Pacella is Excellent. Dr. Pacella has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Pacella, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacella graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pacella has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent`s Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pacella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health New England - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Pacella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicholas P. Pacella practice?
Dr. Nicholas Pacella practices Pediatrics near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Medway, MA and Medfield, MA.
See Worcester Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Nick Pacella, Dr. Nickolas Pacella, Dr. Nicky Pacella, Dr. Nicolas Pacella