A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Pacella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Pacella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Pacella, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacella graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pacella has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pacella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
- Health New England - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicholas P. Pacella practice?
Dr. Nicholas Pacella practices Pediatrics near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Pediatricians.