A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Sibinga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sibinga
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sibinga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Sibinga, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sibinga graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Sibinga has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Sibinga MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Sibinga practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Sibinga has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Sibinga practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Cardiologists.