A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Tiliakos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Tiliakos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Tiliakos, MD, PC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tiliakos graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki.
Dr. Tiliakos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Eastside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas A Tiliakos MD and PC is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. Tiliakos practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Tiliakos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Tiliakos practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists and Lawrenceville Rheumatologists.