Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Tiliakos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Tiliakos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tiliakos
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tiliakos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Tiliakos, MD, PC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tiliakos graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki.
Dr. Tiliakos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Eastside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas A Tiliakos MD and PC is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. Tiliakos practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Tiliakos has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Tiliakos practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists and Lawrenceville Rheumatologists.