A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Billy Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Billy Griffin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Billy Griffin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Griffin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- TX Health Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Billy Nick Griffin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Billy N. Griffin practice?
- Dr. Billy Griffin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Billy Griffin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.