A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nick Mashour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nick Mashour, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mashour graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Mashour has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nick Hooman Mashour MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nick H. Mashour practice?
- Dr. Nick Mashour has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nick Mashour practices Internal Medicine near Costa Mesa, CA.
See Costa Mesa Internists.