A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nick Musso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nick Musso, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Musso graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort.
Dr. Musso has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nick Frank Musso MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nick F. Musso practice?
- Dr. Nick Musso has 1 office location.
Dr. Nick Musso practices Family Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Family Physicians.