A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nick Musso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Musso
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Musso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nick Musso, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Musso graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort.
Dr. Musso has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nick Frank Musso MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nick F. Musso practice?
- Dr. Nick Musso has 1 office location.
Dr. Nick Musso practices Family Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Family Physicians.