Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nick Peters
Dr. Nick Peters, MD, FACEP is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in McKinney, TX and Dallas, TX. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Peters is affiliated with Heart Hospital Baylor Plano, Baylor Medical Center At Irving and Texoma Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Nick Peters has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Nick Peters is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Ronnie Shalev
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi10
Dr. Vanessa Johnson
Dallas, TX 0.10 mi20
Dr. Brenna Nance
Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.10 mi27