Learn more about Dr. Nickolas Katsoulakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nickolas Katsoulakis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katsoulakis
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Katsoulakis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nickolas Katsoulakis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Katsoulakis graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Katsoulakis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nickolas Panagiotis Katsoulakis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nickolas P. Katsoulakis practice?
- Dr. Nickolas Katsoulakis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nickolas Katsoulakis practices Ophthalmology near Palos Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Orland Park, IL and Oak Lawn, IL.
See Palos Heights Ophthalmologists.