A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nickolay Teophilov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teophilov
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Teophilov Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nickolay Teophilov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Teophilov graduated from Medical University - Sofia.
Dr. Teophilov has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nickolay Teophilov Teophilov MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Nickolay T. Teophilov practice?
- Dr. Nickolay Teophilov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nickolay Teophilov practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Rheumatologists.