A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicolaj Andersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicolaj Andersen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andersen
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Andersen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicolaj Andersen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Andersen graduated from Kobenhavns Universitet.
Dr. Andersen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicolaj Andersen MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nicolaj Andersen practice?
- Dr. Nicolaj Andersen has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicolaj Andersen practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Internists and Santa Rosa Oncologists.