A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicolaj Andersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicolaj Andersen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicolaj Andersen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Andersen graduated from Kobenhavns Universitet.
Dr. Andersen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicolaj Andersen MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nicolaj Andersen practice?
- Dr. Nicolaj Andersen has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicolaj Andersen practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Internists and Santa Rosa Oncologists.