A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicolaj Andersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andersen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Andersen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicolaj Andersen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Andersen graduated from Kobenhavns Universitet.
Dr. Andersen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicolaj Andersen MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nicolaj Andersen practice?
- Dr. Nicolaj Andersen has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicolaj Andersen practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Internists and Santa Rosa Oncologists.