A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Annest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Annest is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Annest, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Annest graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Annest has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Marie Annest MD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Nicole M. Annest practice?
- Dr. Nicole Annest has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Annest practices Dermatology near Lafayette, CO.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See Lafayette Dermatologists.