Learn more about Dr. Nicole Canada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Canada is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Canada
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Canada Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Canada, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Canada graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Canada has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole M Canada MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicole M. Canada practice?
- Dr. Nicole Canada has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Canada practices Family Medicine near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Primary Care Doctors.