A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Canada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Canada is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Canada
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Canada Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Canada, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Canada has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole M Canada MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicole M. Canada practice?
- Dr. Nicole Canada has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicole Canada practices Family Medicine near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Family Physicians.