A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Canada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Canada is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Canada
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Canada Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Canada, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Canada has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole M Canada MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicole M. Canada practice?
- Dr. Nicole Canada has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicole Canada practices Family Medicine near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Family Physicians.