A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Kennedy, Vascular Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Blue Toe Syndrome
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kennedy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Ann-Knapp Kennedy MD is a female Vascular Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicole A. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Nicole Kennedy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Kennedy practices Vascular Surgery near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See West Bloomfield Surgeons.