A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Luddington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Luddington, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Luddington graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Luddington has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UMC U of L Hospital and Brown Cancer Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Sheree Luddington MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nicole S. Luddington practice?
- Dr. Nicole Luddington has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Luddington practices Psychiatry near Owensboro, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY and Cincinnati, OH.
See Owensboro Psychiatrists.