A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Luddington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luddington
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Luddington Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Luddington, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Luddington graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Luddington has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UMC U of L Hospital and Brown Cancer Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Sheree Luddington MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nicole S. Luddington practice?
- Dr. Nicole Luddington has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicole Luddington practices Psychiatry near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Psychiatrists.