A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Shweiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Shweiri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Shweiri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shweiri graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Shweiri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Lesa Shweiri MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicole L. Shweiri practice?
- Dr. Nicole Shweiri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Shweiri practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CA and Huntington Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.