A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Stegman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Stegman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Stegman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stegman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Stegman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Stegman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nicole Stegman practice?
- Dr. Nicole Stegman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Stegman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sleepy Hollow, NY.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.