A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Yost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Yost is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Yost, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Premature Labor
Education & Awards
Dr. Yost graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Yost has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yost accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicole P. Yost practice?
Dr. Nicole Yost practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Obstetrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, TX and Augusta, GA.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.