A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nida Qadir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nida Qadir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nida Qadir, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadir graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Qadir has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nida Qadir MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nida Qadir practice?
- Dr. Nida Qadir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nida Qadir practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.