A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nida Zakiullah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nida Zakiullah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zakiullah
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Zakiullah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nida Zakiullah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zakiullah graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Zakiullah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
- Daughters of Charity Seton Edgar B Davis
- Daughters of Charity Seton Highland Lake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nida Zakiullah MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nida Zakiullah practice?
- Dr. Nida Zakiullah has 1 office location.
Dr. Nida Zakiullah practices Family Medicine near Kyle, TX.
See Kyle Primary Care Doctors.