A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from Medical College, M S University of Baroda, Baroda, India.More Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Zale Lipshy University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Agarwal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nidhi Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nidhi Agarwal practice?
Dr. Nidhi Agarwal practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.