A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nidhi Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agarwal
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Agarwal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nidhi Agarwal MBBS and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nidhi Agarwal practice?
- Dr. Nidhi Agarwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Nidhi Agarwal practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians, Dallas General Practitioners, and Dallas Internists.