A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nidhi Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nidhi Garg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nidhi Garg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Garg has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nidhi Garg MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Nidhi Garg practice?
- Dr. Nidhi Garg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nidhi Garg practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Garland Internists and Garland Nephrologists.