A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nidhi Kukreja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nidhi Kukreja, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kukreja graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Kukreja has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nidhi P Kukreja MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nidhi P. Kukreja practice?
- Dr. Nidhi Kukreja has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nidhi Kukreja practices Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians.