A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikhil Oak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nikhil Oak is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oak
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikhil Rajendra Oak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nikhil R. Oak practice?
- Dr. Nikhil Oak has 1 office location.
Dr. Nikhil Oak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Orthopedic Surgeons.