A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikhil Oak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nikhil Oak is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikhil Rajendra Oak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nikhil R. Oak practice?
- Dr. Nikhil Oak has 1 office location.
Dr. Nikhil Oak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.