Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Worth it show details Worth it
by Michelle on May 1st, 2015

She is one of the few great doctors left who still takes time to treat the WHOLE person.

Great Doctor in Carrollton show details Great Doctor in Carrollton
by Gina Rod on Jan 14th, 2014

Dr. Walden and her staff have always been professional and kind. She delivered my first son via c-section and even though my body proved to be difficult she handeled it with ease and Im still around! The wait to be seen can be long, but this is normal for a small personal doctors office. She takes time to get to know you and your familyHer staff was always friendly and professional. When trying for my second child, I had trouble becoming and staying pregnant and her staff would deliver bad news as best they could. Only reason I did not go back to this doctor to deliver second baby was due to me living and working in Dallas and getting to Carrollton at the end for check-ups would be too difficult.

Thanks, Dr. Walden show details Thanks, Dr. Walden
Sep 12th, 2012

I just wanted to send you a note to let you know that I appreciate everything you do. I have been your patient for a long time and I always relied on you for your advice. Thank you SO much for all you do. One small word that says so much. Thanks!

Jul 27th, 2012

Dr Walden has a gentle spirit and is very knowledgeable. However, some of the office staff seem to lack quality training/education (financial admin & nurse assistants). This reason alone makes me skeptical to return after my baby is delievered. Also, there is no nurse practioner on staff. The wait time is horrible, but this is usually because an unexpected delivery. Having a nurse practioner on staff would help eleviate the wait, especially for the other OB patients.

Glad I Found Dr. Walden show details Glad I Found Dr. Walden
Jul 16th, 2012

Dr. Walden is one of the very few doctor's who actually takes time to talk to her patients and LISTEN to their concerns. I had been dealing with an ongoing issue which no one had been able to diagnose until I went to Dr. Walden. She is very caring and had great bedside manners. Sure there is a bit of a wait before seeing her, but that's only because she doesn't rush from one patient to the other.

Jul 13th, 2012

Dr. Walden is an excellent doctor, I will not go anywhere else. The wait time may vary but its worth if for the kind of care she gives.

Worst doctor show details Worst doctor
Mar 9th, 2012

Don't go to her office she has worst staff ever Carlina nurse is so bad and have no manners all Mexican staff on back supports nurse she don't cate about time and need of patient and doctor donteven know what she is treating She argues so much she is not qualified doctor and worst staff ever .

HORRIBLE show details HORRIBLE
Jan 27th, 2012

I am never going to this doctor's office AGAIN... The wait is horrible. I waited for over an hour in the waiting room and then when I was called back into the room, I waited another 30 minutes to see the doctor. Dr. Walden is a great doctor but my life does not revolve around spending the whole FREAKING day at the doctor's office to be seen for only 10 minutes by the doctor. HORRIBLE . The Medical assistant didnt even apologize for the wait. I WILL NEVER GO BACK.

excellent physician show details excellent physician
by Jan on Sep 28th, 2009

Dr. Walden is always caring and has been excellent in her medical care. I have gone to her several times and would recommend her to any female who wants OB/Gyn care