A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nilda Colon-Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nilda Colon-Rivera is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Colon-Rivera graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Colon-Rivera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Harris Cty Hospital Dist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nilda Luz Colon-Rivera MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Nilda L. Colon-Rivera practice?
- Dr. Nilda Colon-Rivera has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nilda Colon-Rivera practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Rheumatologists.