A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nilda Colon-Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nilda Colon-Rivera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colon-Rivera
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Colon-Rivera Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Colon-Rivera graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Colon-Rivera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Houston Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nilda Luz Colon-Rivera MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Nilda L. Colon-Rivera practice?
- Dr. Nilda Colon-Rivera has 1 office location.
Dr. Nilda Colon-Rivera practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Rheumatologists.