Dr. Nilesh Umedbhai Patel MD and DC is male, has 22 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.More Education & Awards
Dr. Patel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital for Joint Diseases
- St Michaels Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nilesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nilesh U. Patel practice?
Dr. Nilesh Patel practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and Paterson, NJ.
See New York Surgeons.