A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nilesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nilesh Patel is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Patel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nilesh Patel DC and MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nilesh Patel practice?
- Dr. Nilesh Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Nilesh Patel practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Surgeons.