A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nima Afshar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nima Afshar, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Afshar graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Afshar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nima T Afshar MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nima T. Afshar practice?
- Dr. Nima Afshar has 1 office location.
Dr. Nima Afshar practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Emergency Physicians and San Francisco Internists.