A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nima Ramezan-Arab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nima Ramezan-Arab is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nima Ramezan-Arab, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramezan-Arab graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Ramezan-Arab has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nima Ramezan-Arab MD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Nima Ramezan-Arab practice?
- Dr. Nima Ramezan-Arab has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nima Ramezan-Arab practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Vascular Neurology near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Los Alamitos Neurologists.