Learn more about Dr. Nima Ramezan-Arab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nima Ramezan-Arab is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nima Ramezan-Arab, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramezan-Arab graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Ramezan-Arab has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramezan-Arab accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nima Ramezan-Arab practice?
Dr. Nima Ramezan-Arab practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Vascular Neurology near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Los Alamitos Neurologists.