A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nimshavathani Thaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nimshavathani Thaver is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nimshavathani Thaver, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thaver graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Thaver has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nimshavathani Thaver DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nimshavathani Thaver practice?
- Dr. Nimshavathani Thaver has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nimshavathani Thaver practices Family Medicine near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Norristown Primary Care Doctors.