A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Lee-Tall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nina Lee-Tall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina Lee-Tall, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee-Tall graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Lee-Tall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina Jungmin Lee-Tall MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Nina J. Lee-Tall practice?
- Dr. Nina Lee-Tall has 1 office location.
Dr. Nina Lee-Tall practices Otolaryngology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Otolaryngologists.