A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nina Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nina Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nina Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Patel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Presbyterian Hospital Acu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nina Madhusudan Patel MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nina M. Patel practice?
- Dr. Nina Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nina Patel practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Critical Care Practitioners, and New York Pulmonologists.